If you’re as geeky as I am, you simply cannot wait for the new season (or series, as they say in the UK) of Doctor Who. In the meantime, here are a few ways to cope with Doctor Who withdrawal.
– Watch old episodes. My provider of choice for this is Netflix. They have the entire reboot available, plus a sampling of the classic episodes. Enough to keep you busy for quite some time!
– Watch Torchwood. No, it’s not The Doctor. But it’s Captain Jack Harkness. Can’t argue with some Captain Jack!
– Check out the Doctor Who comic book series.
– Brew some tea in a TARDIS teapot and serve it in a TARDIS mug.
– Wear some fine Whovian apparel.
– Accent it with TARDIS bling.
– Paint your nails TARDIS-blue.
Do you have any other Who-worthy suggestions to get us through the gap?